As a vibrant part of Litchfield County, Torrington has a storied history. John Brown of the Civil War era was a Torrington native.
Eau Rue is open to all writers who would like to contribute. Would you like to offer the public your view on an interesting artist or writer? Please send us a well written email to: Bridburg@SBCglobal.net Submissions can come from anywhere emails can travel. The goal is a more global community.
We will review the entry and possibly publish your work.
We like several things for publications:
- one or two images with permissions in writing from the artist to share them for free
- a question and answer with the artist or writer you are presenting to engage the audience
- let us know about future events
- or review a current offering
- we want to publish a website link for the artist or writer
- if the artist or writer would like to share a link to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, we would be happy to oblige them
The only stipulation that matters is gaining our audience’s attention with interesting well conceived materials. Eau Rue Magazine offers an avenue of expression for creatives.
David Bridburg, Senior Editor